The Pre-Travel Consultation Guidelines provide a one-stop repository of up-to-date guidance on pre-travel consultation, including:
- Downloadable Pre-Travel Patient Checklist
- Education and Risks Establishing a Travel Clinic
This guideline helps to identify and educate a traveller on travel-related risks and preventive strategies.
Future topics will include: Rabies, Food & Water Borne Diseases etc.
Saturday 7 October 2023
8:30am – 4:30pm AEDT
HYBRID EVENT: RACV City Club, 501 Bourke St, Melbourne
The Inaugural ‘Immunisation for Health and Life’, Primary Care Infectious Disease Meeting in Melbourne on 7 October. This hybrid event is specifically designed for General Practitioners and Nurses that immunise/vaccinate against infectious diseases and includes:
• Keynote presentations
• Rapid fire presentations
• Panel discussions
The is an RACGP accredited activity for EA and RP CPD types.
Onsite is limited to 80 seats. Online is unlimited.
• Travel vaccines in general practice
• Vaccine catch up – a practical approach to migrant families and the partially vaccinated patient
• Global trends in vaccine preventable disease epidemiology
• COVID-19 and influenza update
• Primary care planning during outbreaks and pandemics
• All hands on deck to increase community immunisation
• NIP Schedule update and useful online tools for GPs
• How to manage the unfunded vaccine topic in general practice
• New vaccines update/ 2024 pipeline outlook
Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your knowledge and contribute in an engaging format with colleagues and peers. Register now and secure your spot.
This event is being organized by Immunisation Coalition and supported by an unrestricted education from Sanofi. Please email any comments or questions regarding the Immunisation Coalition Conference Alert to: firstname.lastname@example.org