The Australian Dermatology Nurses’ Association (ADNA) is a not for profit organization. Our aim is to promote the best standard of care for the dermatology patient. The ADNA goal is to advance the development and recognition of the nurses’ role in dermatology and to promote the education and professional development of the dermatology nurse.
Your sponsorship would enable us to continue and improve the events ADNA offers and provide you with the opportunity to network with a wide variety of public and private dermatology nurses. We welcome industry and employers to support dermatology nurses in the educational endeavours. Your support will be acknowledged at our events and on the ADNA website.
ADNA Sponsors receive the following benefits during their sponsorship year:
- Name and Logo Recognition
- Opportunity to contribute member relevant, research-based articles to the ADNA newsletter
- Sponsorship opportunities to the State Education Days
- Opportunity to submit member relevant content, blogs to the website & emailed to members (subject to board approval)
- Acknowlegdement at events
- Priority table at the State Education Days (Main Sponsors)
Please contact the ADNA Secretary – firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
State Education Days Sponsorship
We welcome sponsorship for our State Education Days held throughout the year. For full information on Sponsorship opportunties and levels available please see the link below.
ADNA thanks our valued sponsors for their generous support.