GOALS & LEARNING OBJECTIVES 2024 & BEYOND
- Promoting and Developing Excellence in Dermatology Nursing is the Primary Goal of ADNA and is why it was established in 1990.
- This was realized by developing educational opportunities/ qualifications like the Post Graduate Certificate in Dermatology Nursing- commencing in 2018 through the Australian college of Nursing.
- Organizing State education days and of course our National Conference. Our online Education portal and Newsletter also allow for continued professional development as does reflective journaling.
- Encouraging nurses to become involved in Research and Clinical Trials is a valuable learning experience and is encouraged.
- Evaluation and feedback are the keys to continued improvement and is sought from dermatology nurses who attend the events so that we can offer something for the ‘novice nurse’, new to dermatology and for the ‘expert nurse’ who want to build and enhance their knowledge and clinical practice.
- Building Networks and Contacts with International Dermatology and Organizations and exchanging/ sharing of knowledge is one way we can learn and grow as nurses. This offers a chance to see how skin conditions and diseases are managed in overseas clinics, hospitals and private practices.
- Dermatology Nursing is an evolving profession and through ADNA we hope to continue to play a role in the advancement of Dermatology Nursing as a specialty.
Early Bird Registration Now Open
Registration Now Open
Invitation to webinar for nurses and midwives Professor Alison McMillan PSM invites you to a webinar for nurses and midwives: Unleashing the potential of our health workforce - Scope of Practice Review. In this webinar, Professor Alison McMillan PSM will be joined...
1. Sun damage is not possible on windy, cloudy or cool days. FALSE You can get sun damage on windy, cloudy and cool days. Sun damage is caused by ultraviolet (UV) radiation, not temperature. A cool or overcast day in summer can have similar UV levels to a warm, sunny...
We are delighted to invite you to register for the upcoming 2024 Australasian Melanoma Conference (AMC2024) held on 25 and 26 October at the Hyatt Regency in Sydney’s beautiful Darling Harbour. Hosted by Melanoma Institute Australia, AMC2024 unites us to not only...
OVERVIEW Leading dermatologists and skincare professionals will offer valuable insights into the latest developments in dermatology. They will also provide education and training on diagnosing and treating a range of common skin conditions. The event will encompass a...
VHR01 Professional Certificate in Vaginal Health and Rejuvenation Welcome to the Professional Certificate in Vaginal Rejuvenation, an education program developed to empower healthcare professionals working in women’s health and laser medicine. This course will equip...