NORTHERN TERRITORY DERMATOLOGY NURSES EDUCATION DAY
Saturday 6TH APRIL 2024
2024 ADNA NT Education Day Program Topics
08:30AM Registration and Start
- Sandra Nelson, AH: What does SKIN mean to Indigenous Australians?
- Professor Bart Currie: Infectious Disease
- Dr Dev Tilakaratne: Phototherapy
- Dr Ravi Mahajani: Plastic Surgeon
10:30 – 10:45 Coffee Break
- Dr Sonja Janson: Ivermectin resistant crusted scabies cases
- Derm Reg 1: Psoriasis
- Derm Reg 2 Blistering Conditions
- Derm Reg: Eczema and 1st line treatment.
12:30 – 1:30 Lunch
- Danny Metin: Hidradenitis Suppurativa, the missed diagnosis.
- Jennifer Byrnes NP: Wounds
- Noriko Ogo NP: The Path for the NP in the NT